Title: Operational Management
|Date:||March 24, 2012|
|Length:||12 / 3565|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It means that operations would input the transformed and transforming resources at first. After the transformation process, the transformed resources will be transformed as products or service to satisfy customers’ needs. The following table will show the input resources of each case.
Table 1: Input Resources of each case
Company Transformed Resources Transforming Resources
Executive Holloware Raw Materials (Such as Pewter and Stainless Steel) Buildings, Machines, Staff, and Technology
Oilpartz Ltd Raw Materials (Such as Tubes, Forgings, and Rings) Buildings, Machines, Staff, and Technology
London Zoo Visitors and Tourists Staff, Animals, and Facilities
Cadbury World Visitors and Tourists Staff, and Facilities
It could be seen clearly that Executive Holloware and Oilpartz Ltd are materials processing, whose most significant products are tangible goods, while London Zoo and Cadbury World are customer processing, whose most significant products are intangible service...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This basic similarities and differences lead to further similarities and differences of operating features among these companies.
This essay aims to analyse the operations management problems of Executive Holloware, Cadbury World, London Zoo and Oilpartz Ltd, compare and contrast their problems and take some solutions to improve their operations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- E-Supply Chain Problems and Solutions
- Global Communication's Problems and Solutions
- Limitations of the data available to Coffee Time University of Phoniex MBA 510
- Overview of Management and Operational Management at Kudler’s Fine Foods
- Show how a financial intermediary can solve problems that ultimate savers and borrowers cannot easily solve when dealing directly with each other
- Current Problems and Possible Solutions Concerning California Public
- To What Extent Did The Weimar Republic Solve Its Problems By 1929?
- how language diversity can cause problems in the United States. In addition, describe what solutions you would propose to deal with these problems.
- Outsourcing: Problems and Solutions
- Universal truths: “If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.”
- Discuss The Environmental Problems Britain Is Facing Today. Is It The Government's Responsibility Or The Individual To Solve These Problems?
- Problems In Air Traffic Control And Proposed Solutions
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
- To what extent have science and technology solve the problems of the poor?
- What are the security problems and solutions of the Internet?
3 pages / 646 words
2 pages / 367 words
2 pages / 329 words
2 pages / 406 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 312 words