Title: Operation Managementa & ethics
|Date:||July 22, 2004|
|Length:||2 / 557|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Whistleblowers have been raising concerns over safety of the site for the last seven years. There have been well documented complains on how budgets cuts were leaving the staff with insufficient manpower, poor maintenance, widespread corrosion threatening employees and the environment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It was not until the oil spill at the Alaskan field from the corroded pipeline in March did regulators demand BP shutdown to determine the true condition of the field (Ethics World, 2006). The Prudhoe Bay oil fields carry eight percent of the domestic crude oil production but are exempt form federal regulation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Organizational Safety Concerns and Measures
- Garrett Hardin In "lifeboat Ethics: The Case Against The Poor"
- A risky investment on a poor governance environment
- ethical, legal, and regulatory issues differ on a B2C site compared to a B2B site
- Operation Managementa & ethics
- Poor Maintenance
- Safety, Health, and Welfare of the Employees
- Supply Chain on a B2B site compared to a B2C site
- Unforeseen Bonds: Hardin's Rhetoric in "Lifeboat Ethics: The Case Against Helping The Poor"
- Ethics Programs: Can Employees Be Trained To Walk The Right Path?
- Hardin's "lifeboat Ethics: The Case Against The Poor" - No! You Cannot
- What could military operation learn from the commercial airline maintenance activity?
- Health Concerns of Pre-School Aged Children of Low Socioeconomic Status: Poor Nutrition
- Operation and Management Ethics
3 pages / 609 words
2 pages / 557 words
3 pages / 730 words
1 pages / 235 words
1 pages / 242 words
2 pages / 337 words
2 pages / 309 words