Title: operation management, pricing strategies, SKU System, Inventory management
|Date:||January 30, 2015|
|Length:||12 / 3568|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.
Pricing is one of the four p's of the marketing mix
The effective price is the price the company receives after accounting for discounts, promotions, and other incentives.
Price lining is the use of a limited number of prices for all your product offerings...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is a tradition started in the old five and dime stores in which everything cost either 5 or 10 cents. Its underlying rationale is that these amounts are seen as suitable price points for a whole range of products by prospective customers. It has the advantage of ease of administering, but the disadvantage of inflexibility, particularly in times of inflation or unstable prices...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)vs.Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT).
- Capital Asset Pricing and Discounted Price Flow Models
- OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- operation management, pricing strategies, SKU System, Inventory management
- operation management
- Pricing Strategies - Dell
- Pricing Strategies In Hotel
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing strategies in India
- Pricing strategies of ITC
- Quality Management System
- Risk Based Deposit Insurance Pricing System In
- Pricing Strategies In Fast Food Chains
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (Capm)Vs.Arbitrage Pricing Theory (Apt)
2 pages / 476 words
2 pages / 377 words
1 pages / 285 words
3 pages / 637 words
2 pages / 485 words
1 pages / 279 words
3 pages / 716 words