Title: Operation management
|Date:||March 14, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 957|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Production technology, customer characteristics and the culture of the industry are examples of specifics that managers need to learn to be effective in applying their generic management skills.
Management is creative problem solving. This creative problem solving is accomplished through four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading and controlling...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This creative problem solving is accomplished through four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading and controlling. The intended result is the use of an organization's resources in a way that accomplishes its mission and objectives. (Figure 1.1, From Higgins, page 7)
In Management Excel, this standard definition is modified to align more closely with our teaching objectives and to communicate more clearly the content of the organizing function...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Attention Potential Owner-Operators
- Family business:Challanges and Opportunities
- operation management, pricing strategies, SKU System, Inventory management
- SUCCESSFUL AFRICAN AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNER
- Family Day
- Gene Brucker has argued that the ?family' constituted the basic nucleus of Florentine social life throughout the Renaissance?'How important was the family in the social relationships of Renaissance Florence?
- Family Law
- Time Management & Family Issues
- The Negative Effects of Unresolved Grief Among Family Members
- ?Should the decision to keep a person on life support be made by family members only?'
- Family Value
- Movies: Potatoes, The Fading Family Farm, A Time to Act for Family Farms
4 pages / 924 words
2 pages / 441 words
4 pages / 1031 words
4 pages / 957 words
2 pages / 472 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 354 words