Title: Operating in International Markets
|Date:||June 10, 1998|
|Length:||2 / 472|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What other parameters, apart from Internet penetration and credit card usage, should Conserra evaluate to determine the potential for an E-business initiative?
When deciding thousands strategy I needed to decide which brand to sell online as well as decide on delivery mechanism, retailer and consumer incentives and payment mechanism...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I decided to go with retailers and lower the price of the product in order to maximize sales and profits. I decided to sell the women's brand online because it has been around the market for a while and was established and recognized in the market. And holds a large market share...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- It's Not For the Government to Decide
- Control Mechanism's
- Determine The Primary Activities And Secondary Activities Of Your Organisation. Make A Conscious Decision On Whether Your Organization Should Compete By The Least Cost Strategy Or The Product Differentiation Strategy. Determine The Cost Drivers Of...
- E-Business Plan - Online Food Orders and Delivery Services
- How Do Cultural Differences Help Determine The Form And Nature Of International Strategy.
- Operating in International Markets
- Strategy: The U.K. credit card industry in the late 1980's
- The Credit Card &Amp;Amp; E-Commerce In Chinese Online Game Market
- Description Of A Mechanism
- Who is to Decide What is Right?
- Control Mechanism
- How I Decide
- I decide
- Electronic Credit Card Payment Technology
- Internet Marketing: Consumer Behaviour Online
2 pages / 341 words
2 pages / 557 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 472 words
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 420 words
3 pages / 844 words