|Date:||June 25, 2012|
|Length:||12 / 3598|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The latest release, OpenBSD 4.3, appeared on May 1, 2008.
Bar chart showing the proportion of users of each BSD variant from a BSD usage survey. Each participant was permitted to indicate multiple BSD variants
Bar chart showing the proportion of users of each BSD variant from a BSD usage survey...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In September, 2005 the nascent BSD Certification project performed a usage survey which revealed that 32.8% of BSD users (1420 of 4330 respondents) were using OpenBSD, placing it second of the four major BSD variants, behind FreeBSD with 77.0% and ahead of NetBSD with 16.3%. The DistroWatch website, well-known in the Linux community and often used as a reference for popularity, publishes page hits for each of the Linux distributions and other operating systems it covers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Access to Development
- Source of all the Things Seen In The World
- How free software developers work
- Access Project
- Libraries Should Use Software Filters For Internet Access
- Nonconformity To Society As Source Of Self Development
- A Project Management Overview of the XP Software Development Methodology
- Business Utilization of Open Source Software
- Free Software Vs. Open Source
- IMPROVING QUALITY OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPED IN SMALL ORGANIZATIONS
- Open Source Software versus Closed Source Software
- Open Source Software
- Open Source Software
- The Advantages of Open Source Software
- Total control of User Experience in Software Development ? a Software Engineering dream?
2 pages / 536 words
4 pages / 1162 words
2 pages / 348 words
3 pages / 795 words
1 pages / 159 words
5 pages / 1483 words
4 pages / 1086 words