Title: OPEC Reserves
|Date:||April 21, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 384|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
That will average 87.80 million bpd, which is the same forecast as of last month's. Oil demand in the US was invulnerable for quite a while because of its slow economy and the high oil prices. US's oil demand fell by 3.5 percent that causes a loss of 0.7 million bpd. On the other hand, oil demand growth was visible in China, the Middle East and Asia during the summer...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
On the other hand, oil demand growth was visible in China, the Middle East and Asia during the summer. This oil demand growth added a value of 1.2 million bpd but it was still not enough to keep the OECD oil demand on track. The OPEC report has recently announced that the oil demand growth in the Middle East reached 0...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Carlel Opec Case
- Crude Oil and Prices: OPEC needs to be shut down!
- Got Those OPEC Blues Again And Rational Exuberance
- OPEC Reserves
- OPEC and its proposition in the south
- Foreign Reserves Phenomenon: Shaukat Aziz Versus Ppp
- Economic Structure of OPEC
- got Those Opec Blues Again" And "rational Exuberance
- Impact Of Opec
- Opec Power: Past And Present
- Debating on the Integrity of Marine Reserves
- OPEC Power: Past And Present
3 pages / 659 words
3 pages / 765 words
3 pages / 668 words
2 pages / 384 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 329 words
3 pages / 765 words