Title: Only Vimal. Only Dhirubhai.
|Date:||January 21, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 321|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Vimal has stayed with the same tagline for close to twenty years. The models used have been different, the executions have been different, the music scores have been different, the settings have been different and yet, the signature line "Only Vimal" has been the same. Crores of rupees have been invested on this line, year after year...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This line has become a brand property.
Are you throwing the baby out with the bath water?
Advertising agencies have been trained to think (and at times dress) differently. They are trained to "come to the edge" and "push the envelope" to the hilt, if you will. And how do you become different? You change...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Building Service Brand: Enhancing Brand Through Operational Staff'S Brand Commitment. Research Proposal
- dynamics facing the managers of today are different from those facing the managers of Taylor's time
- Home Depot History
- Management Theory And Its Effect On Managers Today
- Note on Measuring Brand Awareness, Brand Image, Brand Equity and Brand Value Pierre Chandon
- Only Vimal. Only Dhirubhai.
- Scorpio from Mahindra: A Brand Positioning Decision
- What Do Managers Do? Critically discuss the following statement: “The work and skills of managers are the same irrespective of their position within the organisation.”
- On "Anecdote of the Jar"
- Inventing The Paradigm For The Future Of Public Administration In Ghana - Reverberations From The Past And Lessons Of Today.
- Lessons of the Imperialist Propaganda (Indonesian History)
- Human Resource Managers Today in The Army
- Jazz Anecdote
- Skydiving History and Today
- Putting the Rest Cure to Rest
3 pages / 712 words
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 540 words
1 pages / 294 words
3 pages / 898 words
4 pages / 919 words
5 pages / 1341 words