Title: only daughter
|Date:||December 31, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The quote that catches my eye is when she says, "Being only a daughter for my father meant my destiny would lead me to become someone's wife." I think her father expects a lot from his daughter. And to me it seems like she's not ready for marriage. Cisneros father tells his children to use their heads instead of their hands...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
She went to college and got an education. Her father though the idea would bring her closer to marriage. Later he criticized her and said it was a waste of time. She became a writer and tried to win her fathers approval. I think it's important to Cisneros, because her father seems like a very big part of her life...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Henry Cisneros
- 24 points on Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros
- Cisneros & The House on Mango Street
- Hawthornes's Young Goodman Brown And Rappacini's Daughter: Solicited B
- In Act One Mrs. Linde describes Nora as “a child?” Is this a fair estimation of Nora’s character at the beginning of the play?
- No Purple For Cisneros
- To Marry, or Not to Marry
- The Gibson Girl -Too Young for its Time?
- The Daughter Of Time By Joseph
- Marry me
- old enough to commit crime, too young to do time.
- The Question of Who One Can Marry, Not Just Who Can Marry
- The younger generation will in its turn grow old and start worrying about their young
- To be independent? Or not to be Independent? Feminism
- Will u marry me
2 pages / 463 words
4 pages / 913 words
1 pages / 249 words
2 pages / 519 words
2 pages / 369 words
2 pages / 525 words
2 pages / 335 words