Title: Online Travel Industry
|Date:||June 24, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 310|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Travel has become one of the Web's most developed categories. According to comScore, "online leisure travel bookings reached about $51 billion last year, or 44 percent of all online sales. Roughly 30 percent of all travel bookings occur online, which is a far greater share than retailing stores." Between 2001 and 2003, leisure travel bookings more than tripled, to $43 billion...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The industries tried desperately to reach consumers by offering discounted airfares and hotel prices, but the industry did not have enough money to support the advertising and marketing of these bargains and deals that they offered after the September attacks. The industry then turned to companies like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, and Priceline in order to advertise their bargains...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Gulliver's Travel
- INTERGRATING CRISES MANAGEMENT IN STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS IN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- online travel agency supply chain
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Travel Management
- Travel Sites
- travel and tourism
- Have spine will travel
- The Best Way To Travel In Prague.
- Travel sydney
- time travel
- Travel And Tourism
- a comparison of offline and online travel companies
- Online Travel Industry
3 pages / 827 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 320 words
2 pages / 310 words
1 pages / 226 words