Title: online travel agency supply chain
|Date:||October 31, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1614|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the following paper we will first describe the supply chain for a traditional "brick and mortar" travel agency. Second, we will describe the supply chain for online travel agency. And finally, we will describe the differences in the supply chain from a traditional "brick mortar" travel agency to an online travel agency...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition (2006) defines a travel agency as "a business that attends to the details of transportation, itinerary, and accommodations for travelers." The travel agency business goes as far back as the mid-19th Century. Abreu Tours (2006), which was "established in the city of the Porto in the year of 1840" and is still in business today, claims to be "the world's oldest travel agency...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- gulliver's travel
- Brick and mortar supply chain for travel agents
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a distribution channel involving only retail travel agencies
- online travel agency supply chain
- Supply Chain Management for Travel Ease Tour Specialists
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Travel Agency Management
- Travel agency supply chain
- travel agency
- Future Of Travel Agencies
- Have spine will travel
- travel agency threat
- a comparison of offline and online travel companies
- Online Travel Industry
3 pages / 614 words
6 pages / 1614 words
3 pages / 768 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 394 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 310 words