Title: online advertising
|Date:||June 19, 1998|
|Length:||9 / 2559|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
That strategy, however, was largely overshadowed by Beacon's tracking technology, which includes the ability to report back to Facebook when a user makes a purchase or similar transaction on a Facebook partner website. For example, if a person buys movie tickets, jewelry or a DVD on a partner site, Beacon can broadcast that fact to anyone who has access to the user's Facebook profile...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For example, if a person buys movie tickets, jewelry or a DVD on a partner site, Beacon can broadcast that fact to anyone who has access to the user's Facebook profile. As originally configured, Beacon was enabled by default, unless the user declined the action on each transaction or went through a series of steps to opt out of participation for each vendor...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Case Study of Facebook
- online advertising
- Leisure Time Is Becoming An Increasingly Rare Commodity, Largely Because Technology Has Failed To Achieve Its Goal Of Improving Our Efficiency In Our Daily Pursuits.
- The Excuse To Join An Online Essay Website
- In Many Cases Compulsory Purchase Schemes Are Wholly Or Partly Funded By The Private Sector. As Individuals’ Fundamental Human Rights Are Being Interfered With Consider Whether The Use Of “Back To Back” Arrangements For Compulsory Purchase ...
- MySpace Facebook
- Facebook A New World
- Facebook summary and responce
- Facebook: Friend Or Foe?
- MySpace and Facebook
- CommunicationINVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- E business model - Facebook
- The Facebook Addiction
- What makes a good website
9 pages / 2559 words
3 pages / 651 words
3 pages / 750 words
3 pages / 700 words
3 pages / 810 words
2 pages / 435 words
2 pages / 375 words