|Date:||September 25, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1501|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
ONGC registered the highest profit among all Indian companies at US $ 1.92 billion (Rs. 8664.4 Crore) in the year 2003-04. Its production of Crude Oil in 2003-04 was 26.7 MMT and of Natural Gas 25.70 Billion Cubic Meters. ONGC also produce Value-Added Products (VAP) like C2-C3; LPG; Naphtha and SKO.
ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) is overseas arm of ONGC, engaged in Exploration & Production Activities...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Its production of Crude Oil in 2003-04 was 26.7 MMT and of Natural Gas 25.70 Billion Cubic Meters. ONGC also produce Value-Added Products (VAP) like C2-C3; LPG; Naphtha and SKO.
ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) is overseas arm of ONGC, engaged in Exploration & Production Activities. It trans-nationally operates E&P Business in 10 countries, making ONGC the biggest Indian Multinational Corporation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Major Works Of Anita Desai, The Indian Novelist
- Career Development Plan Part I
- Development Of Indian Economics
- development of human resources
- Employee Resourcing Process: A Positive Part Of Strategic Human Resources Management
- Major Challenges That Face Human Resources Practitioners In The Australian Economy During 2007 And Analysis Of How Such Practitioners Can Contribute To Achieving A High Performance Workplace Culture.
- Development Of Major Political Parties In America
- computers have become major part of life
- The Indian Development Planning Era:
- Essay - Sustainable Development through Human Resources and Institutions Development: A Thai Perspective
- Major Risk Factors for the Development of Anorexia Nervosa
- Characterization Of Sedimentary Basins-Trinidad’S Southern Basin
- DYNAMIC PROCESSES CONTROLLING DEVELOPMENT OF RIFTED BASINS
- The Major Strengths Of The Indian And Chinese Economies
2 pages / 343 words
3 pages / 683 words
2 pages / 342 words
3 pages / 667 words
3 pages / 769 words
2 pages / 409 words
1 pages / 297 words