|Date:||March 7, 2004|
|Length:||6 / 1501|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The major part of Indian sedimentary basins was deemed to be unfit for development of oil and gas resources.
After independence, the national Government realized the importance oil and gas for rapid industrial development and its strategic role in defense...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Consequently, while framing the Industrial Policy Statement of 1948, the development of petroleum industry in the country was considered to be of utmost necessity.
Until 1955, private oil companies mainly carried out exploration of hydrocarbon resources of India...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Major Works Of Anita Desai, The Indian Novelist
- Career Development Plan Part I
- Development Of Indian Economics
- development of human resources
- Employee Resourcing Process: A Positive Part Of Strategic Human Resources Management
- Major Challenges That Face Human Resources Practitioners In The Australian Economy During 2007 And Analysis Of How Such Practitioners Can Contribute To Achieving A High Performance Workplace Culture.
- Development Of Major Political Parties In America
- computers have become major part of life
- The Indian Development Planning Era:
- Essay - Sustainable Development through Human Resources and Institutions Development: A Thai Perspective
- Major Risk Factors for the Development of Anorexia Nervosa
- Characterization Of Sedimentary Basins-Trinidad’S Southern Basin
- DYNAMIC PROCESSES CONTROLLING DEVELOPMENT OF RIFTED BASINS
- The Major Strengths Of The Indian And Chinese Economies
2 pages / 343 words
3 pages / 683 words
2 pages / 342 words
3 pages / 667 words
3 pages / 769 words
2 pages / 409 words
1 pages / 297 words