Title: onetel case study
|Date:||July 11, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1638|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Initially, One.Tel used to develop the culture of strong teamwork and togetherness. There was no hierarchy in the structure of the company. However, the dissonance of its culture and system is the main factor that led to One Tel decline.
One.Tel failure had been indicated since there was a sharp fall in its share price in 1999 (Cook, 2001)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 2001, OneTel had no cash left to pay the expenses and it had huge debt. The company expanses too fast so that the billing system cannot handle it and the customers did not receive their accounts. Jodee Rich, as the main founder of the company, did not pay attention to any problem reported. All these factors made One...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Case Review - Get Inside The Lives Of Your Customers
- Case Study - Wal Mart: The Main Street Merchant of Doom (Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study)
- Case Study Operation Mgmt
- Clark Handling Material Case
- DEDUCTIONS FROM GROSS ESTATE UNDER PHILIPPINES TAX RULES AND SINGAPORE TAX RULES
- Discrimination Complaint Process
- Effective Communication Case Study Analysis: Case 9-1 Pepsi Syringe
- onetel case study
- Handling the Stigma of Handling the Dead
- How To Pen A Complaint Letter
- Comparison of Behaviorist and Psychoanalysts on obesity, lack of interest in study
- Environmental Law Case Study - Newmont in Buyat Bay Case
- Is the lack of idealism among the young in your country a lack of concern?
- Failures In Inspection Procedures Case Studies
- Study claims customers prefer cable to telecom for triple-play
3 pages / 803 words
3 pages / 675 words
3 pages / 871 words
4 pages / 1045 words
3 pages / 633 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 399 words