Title: One Time Offer: Sell your Soul, Receive Eternal Life: Note: Do as I do, or Be Punished
|Date:||July 19, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 303|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I fear for our future; I fear that independent thought will someday begin to seize to exist. There is nothing left to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth.
Religion; the satisfaction for your needs, a place to turn when you are too weary to continue searching for the truth. You should never believe those who claim they found truth, but only those you are still yearning for it...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You should never believe those who claim they found truth, but only those you are still yearning for it. Religious persons do, have positive virtues, they do, have optimistic morals, but they settle for not their own vision, but someone else's vision.
Your elders should always be respected, but just because they contain some higher ranking, does not mean that you should follow intently to what they say, and what they tell you to do...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- I Sell My Dreams
- Live Better Life
- live life to the fullest
- Music is my life and soul
- Dracula's Eternal Life
- I Sell My Dreams
- Life Is A Glorious Gift
- One Life to Live (soap opera)
- One Time Offer: Sell your Soul, Receive Eternal Life: Note: Do as I do, or Be Punished
- Rights to Receive Life Support Treatment
- Can Life Be meaningful without an immortal soul
- only a life lived in the face of death can be significant or meaningful' and answer the question 'Could a creature that was incapable of death live a meaningful life?
- life is a gift
- Live Your Life
- Organ Donation: Keeping the Gift of Life Alive
2 pages / 303 words
2 pages / 449 words
1 pages / 165 words
3 pages / 752 words
2 pages / 331 words
2 pages / 340 words
4 pages / 1084 words