Title: On The Job Training
|Date:||December 19, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1178|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Less-experienced workers often engage in ”learning by doing”;
they acquire new skills simply by observing more-skilled workers, filling in for
them when they are ill or on vacation, or engaging in informal conversation
during coffee breaks.
1.1 Costs and Benefits
Like formal education, on-the-job training entails present sacrifices and fu-
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It thus is an investment in human capital and can be analyzed
through the net present value and internal rate of return frameworks. In de-
ciding whether to provide on-the-job training, a firm will weigh the expected
added revenues generated by the training against the costs of providing it.
If the net present value of the training investment is positive, the firm will
invest; if negative, it won’t...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dollar General and the Extreme Value Retailing = Industry ? Internal Analysi
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- Why Has The Internet Had A Greater Impact On Some Firms And Industries Than Others? What Does It Mean For Banks?
- Dog Training
- General Guidelines for Strength Training
- On the job training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Psychological Skills Training
2 pages / 334 words
4 pages / 1178 words
1 pages / 256 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 308 words
1 pages / 288 words