Title: On The Job Training
|Date:||September 25, 2000|
|Length:||4 / 1178|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
At one extreme, general training refers to the creation of skills or
characteristics that are equally usable in all firms and industries. Stated dif-
ferently, general training enhances the productivity of workers to all firms.
At the other end of the continuum, specific training is training that can be
used only in the particular firm that provides that training...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
increases the worker’s productivity only in the firm providing that training.
In practice, most on-the-job training contains elements of both general and
specific training, and it is therefore difficult to offer unequivocal examples...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dollar General and the Extreme Value Retailing = Industry ? Internal Analysi
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- Why Has The Internet Had A Greater Impact On Some Firms And Industries Than Others? What Does It Mean For Banks?
- Dog Training
- General Guidelines for Strength Training
- On the job training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Psychological Skills Training
2 pages / 334 words
4 pages / 1178 words
1 pages / 256 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 308 words
1 pages / 288 words