Title: On Keepin a Notebook
|Date:||August 2, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 762|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"Since the note is in my notebook, it presumably has some meaning to me," (pg. 79) "In fact I have abandoned altogether that kind of pointless entry;" (pg.81) and "? and I suppose keeping in touch is hat notebooks are about." (pg. 85), are all informal quotes. The first quote has a sarcastic tone to it because she was the word "presumably", but it was also informal...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The first quote has a sarcastic tone to it because she was the word "presumably", but it was also informal. The second and third quotes display an informal use of diction because they mention her notebook to an audience who isn't reading to learn a lesson. "(Waiting on a train? Missing one? 1960? 1961? Why Wilmington?)" (pg...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- fact vs reality of movie"last of the mohicans"
- inside the mind of murderers
- &Amp;Amp;Quote;Scarlet Letter&Amp;Amp;Quote;Book Report
- Compare And Contrast: Helvarg, Didion
- Hard Times: Struggle Of Fact Vs Imagination And Struggle Between Two C
- Inside the Writer's Mind: Writing Narrative Journalism
- Judging Lines Between Imagination And Reality In Attonment
- AP English - Didion
- Joan Didion
- On Keepin a Notebook
- Percy: The Common Reader and the Complex Reader
- Voodoo ? Reality and Imagination
- Presumptions, Standards Of Proof And Burden Of Proof
- The guardians of the world order have sought to establish democracy in one sense of the term, while blocking it in a different sense' (Chomsky). Discuss.
- lets go
3 pages / 672 words
3 pages / 751 words
2 pages / 347 words
2 pages / 559 words
3 pages / 762 words
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 597 words