Title: Omnitel Case Study
|Date:||April 3, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 709|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Above that phones were used as an expression of one's personality.
1. TIM - Telecom Italia Mobile, during 1995-1996 was perceived as a monopoly which possessed 97% of the 7.5% penetration of the cellular telecommunication market in Italy. It's marketing strategy was primarily devoted to the upper class of the Italian society, due to the fact listed above that the Italian consumer perceived the cellular phone as a status symbol and an item of indulgence...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As most monopolies TIM was perceived as an impersonal company, with bad customer service, never offering a polite word.
19% of TIM's customers were unsatisfied by TIM's technical assistance and plan flexibility.
Omnitel, Italy second GSM operator, who launched its commercial service in December 1995, was perceived as providing high quality customer service...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Empirical Assessment of Entreneurial Behavior: The Case of Italy
- Case Number One - Subway Sandwich Shops Situation Analysis
- Case Study - Wal Mart: The Main Street Merchant of Doom (Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study)
- Case Study Bass Pro Shops
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Pronto Italia
- Horse Dealers Daughter
- Drug Dealers
- THE DISTINCTIVE AND COMMON QUALITIESOF JOB SHOPS AND FLOW SHOPS
- Theory of art and design go hand in hand in some epochs more than others. Which eras reveal the closest bond between art and design?
- value added dealers (auto)
- Violence and Rock & Roll: Hand in Hand?
- Being Fair to Crack Dealers
3 pages / 709 words
5 pages / 1496 words
5 pages / 1374 words
2 pages / 433 words
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 479 words
2 pages / 330 words