Title: Omnitel Case Study
|Date:||November 13, 2000|
|Length:||3 / 709|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition TIM has 1500 exclusive dealers all over Italy.
Omnitel on the other hand, sells through 2000 non-exclusive dealer shops. Those omnitel distributors sell not only cell phones but also electronic goods. Another problem was the Stores location, which did not comply with the Italian impulsive purchase approache toward cellular phone...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Those omnitel distributors sell not only cell phones but also electronic goods. Another problem was the Stores location, which did not comply with the Italian impulsive purchase approache toward cellular phone.
Furthermore, due to the Dealers network, Omnitel has a problem communicating directly to end users...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Empirical Assessment of Entreneurial Behavior: The Case of Italy
- Case Number One - Subway Sandwich Shops Situation Analysis
- Case Study - Wal Mart: The Main Street Merchant of Doom (Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study)
- Case Study Bass Pro Shops
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Pronto Italia
- Horse Dealers Daughter
- Drug Dealers
- THE DISTINCTIVE AND COMMON QUALITIESOF JOB SHOPS AND FLOW SHOPS
- Theory of art and design go hand in hand in some epochs more than others. Which eras reveal the closest bond between art and design?
- value added dealers (auto)
- Violence and Rock & Roll: Hand in Hand?
- Being Fair to Crack Dealers
3 pages / 709 words
5 pages / 1496 words
5 pages / 1374 words
2 pages / 433 words
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 479 words
2 pages / 330 words