|Date:||October 15, 2011|
|Length:||6 / 1722|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A market study conducted six months after Omnitel's launch confirmed that customers were dissatisfied with TIM's service and extremely satisfied with Omnitel's service. One respondent summed it up by stating that "?I like the way Omnitel has positioned itself because I have never heard a polite word from TIM's customer service?"
Secondly, Omnitel expected to maintain a lower than average churn rate of 10%-15%...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Churn rate is a major cost driver for telecoms. Decreasing the churn rate will decrease Omnitel's operating costs and therefore represents an Operational Efficiency that will translate into another competitive advantage for Omnitel. Omnitel can re-direct the cost savings to financing future growth (expansion, advertising, subsidies, etc)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Case Study
- Omnitel Pronto Italia
- Riordan Manufacturing Company Inc. Wide Area Network
- samsung distribution network
- tesco distribution network swot analyses
- Macbeth Copied
- Network Coding for Large ScaleContent Distribution
- Seven-Eleven Japan's Distribution Network in the USA
- sumting i just copied and pasted
- Media Coverage
- Controller Area Network: Evolution And Applications
- Local Area Network
2 pages / 483 words
2 pages / 519 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 415 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 433 words