|Date:||April 4, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 487|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What is not to like about a product which replaces the fat content in previosly named junk food such as potato chips? Apparently quite a bit.
Olestra was first invented in 1968 as a way of increasing an infants intake of fat. This is when they stumbled upon a special chemical
which was actually the hexa, hepta, and octa-esters of fatty acid of sucrose...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These molecules are so big and fatty, that the body cannot be metabolized by the body by enzymes and bacteria in the intestine, and as a result is not digested or absorbed. Instead of increasing fat intake, this chemical replaced it.
Almost 30 years later, Olestra was finally given approval by the FDA to be used in food, however, with the condition of a warning label indicating the product can induse upset stomach and loose stools, as well as inhibiting the absorption
of vitamins A, D, E and K...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 'Word Of Mouth' Biggest Influence On Apparel Buyers - Survey, Usa
- high school
- Products, Services, and Prices in the Free Market Economy: Price Elasticity of Demand
- The word of mouth buzz
- Word Of Mouth Buzz
- Word Of Mouth Marketing
- Word of Mouth Communication
- Wyndham International Hotels: Fostering High-Touch with High Tech
- High schools should be high tech
- High on the Web
- No Excuses : Lessons from 21 High-Performing, High-Poverty Schools by Samuel Casey Carter book review: Paper on Education Distribution in the US and how it affects income and how 21 schools made the exception to the rule
- The High Price Of Drugs In America
- The Price For Freedom Is Too High
- Why the price of agriculural products are more volatile?
- Wyndham International: Fostering High-Touch With High-Tech
1 pages / 292 words
1 pages / 298 words
3 pages / 821 words
2 pages / 589 words
3 pages / 821 words
3 pages / 619 words
2 pages / 487 words