Title: OLAP, Data Marts and Warehouses, Three-Tier Architecture and ASP
|Date:||May 17, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1829|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The key thing that all OLAP products have in common is multidimensionality, but that is not the only requirement for an OLAP product.
An OLAP application is targeted to deliver most responses to users within about five seconds, with the simplest analyses taking no more than one second and very few taking more than 20 seconds...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Impatient users often assume that a process has failed if results are not received with 30 seconds, and they are apt to implement the ?3 finger salute' or ?Alt+Ctrl+Delete' unless the system warns them that the report will take longer. Even if they have been warned that it will take significantly longer, users are likely to get distracted and lose their chain of thought, so the quality of analysis suffers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- External Analysis Ge
- Proton Entering South African Market Internal And External Analysis And Strategic Analysis
- Analysis Of The Interior Architecture Of Thornfield Hall In The Light Of Nightingale’S Analysis Of The Victorian Country House.
- Analysis Of Greek Architecture
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Analysis of a workplace application architecture and process design
- Data Architecture
- Data Marts Advantages & Disadvantages
- Data Warehouses
- OLAP, Data Marts and Warehouses, Three-Tier Architecture and ASP
- Single Sign-on Application Architecture and Design
- spreadsheet and excel
- Tying together OLAP, Datawarehouses, Datamarts, and 3-tier architecture
- using excel spreadsheet
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 319 words
1 pages / 293 words
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 528 words
2 pages / 532 words