Title: oil industry
|Date:||July 6, 2000|
|Length:||5 / 1388|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The 1980s tax caused U.S. production to decrease and rely more heavily on foreign oil. There has been a high demand for imported gasoline because of the specifications for environmentally acceptable fuel in the U.S. "Demand for imported gasoline now exceeds one million barrels per day...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The crude oil inventories at U.S. and gasoline are low. Domestic crude production is operating at its maximum, and the US will have to import crude oil. This drives gasoline prices to rise. There is a shortage of smaller, cleaner tanks which gasoline cargoes are transported causing higher tank rates which is passed on to the pumps...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Changes in the Supply, Demand and Pricing of Crude Oil and Gasoline
- Consumer Demand And Operator Support For Socially And Environmentally Responsible Tourism
- High Pump Prices: Oil Demand and Supply Factors
- Imported Wine Industry India Vs Australia
- The Effect of Price Elasticity of Demand in Airline Industry
- Hip Hop Music Should Be Heavily Censored Here On Out
- Industry Production
- science-fiction specifications
- Diesel Fuel Prices & Trucking Industry
- Imported Cars
- Supply and Demand - Pharmaceutical Industry
- U.S Should Admit Foreign Scientists And High-Tech Employees
- What's The Answer for High Gasoline Prices?
- Why Are Gasoline Prices Going Up So High?
- Software Requirement Specifications
2 pages / 377 words
3 pages / 698 words
3 pages / 666 words
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 325 words
2 pages / 537 words