|Date:||December 22, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 225|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Krypton is one of the rarest gases in the Earth’s atmosphere, accounting for only 1 part per million by volume.
Atomic Number: 36
Atomic Weight: 83.798
Melting Point: 115.79 K (-157.36°C or -251.25°F)
Boiling Point: 119.93 K (-153.22°C or -243.80°F)
Density: 0.003733 grams per cubic centimeter
Phase at Room Temperature: Gas
Element Classification: Non-metal
Period Number: 4 Group Number: 18 Group Name: Noble Gas
What's in a name? From the Greek word for hidden, kryptos...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Krypton is used in some types of photographic flashes used in high speed photography. Some fluorescent light bulbs are filled with a mixture of krypton and argon gases. Krypton gas is also combined with other gases to make luminous signs that glow with a greenish-yellow light. In 1960, the length of the meter was defined in terms of the orange-red spectral line of krypton-86, an isotopes of krypton...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Isolated Dearh
- Derived Demand
- A Peaceful Isolated Life
- Hidden Meaning
- Identify Some of the Contributing Factors to a Good Lifestyle and Discuss the Benefits to Be Derived
- Origin of Greek Play
- poetry is a social act rather than an isolated object
- The Discovery Of Ancient Greek Civilization Ideals Through Greek Literature
- Isolated By The Internet
- Solutions derived from Working Drawings, Plans & Documents
- The characters in Donnie Darko are isolated, confused and many are unable to cope with reality. Richard Kelly has presented a disturbing portrait of human existence and interpersonal relationships. Discuss.
- The Dalai Lama Wisdom Derived from Suffering
- The Discovery Of Fluorine
- Carbon Dioxide: An Odorless Gas Responsible for Our Climate Changing .
4 pages / 1033 words
3 pages / 741 words
3 pages / 894 words
The characters in Donnie Darko are isolated, confused and many are unable to cope with reality. Richard Kelly has presented a disturbing portrait of human existence and interpersonal relationships. Discuss.
3 pages / 645 words
2 pages / 549 words
2 pages / 436 words
1 pages / 225 words