Title: Ohmeda BOC
|Date:||June 21, 2010|
|Length:||7 / 1972|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This optimal strategy will allow Ohmeda to increase revenue, meet target customer needs, challenge competition, and capitalize on the strengths of the Ohmeda products.
Ohmeda's business strategy is to no longer carry medical supplies and gas products, yet to increase equipment sales revenues by an average of 11% each year for 5 years...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The current channeling structure consists of 50% Dealers and 50% Direct sales representatives arranged 100% geographically by region (Exhibit 1). This structure is both inefficient and ineffective, and must be adjusted to meet the change in product mix and aggressive sales goals. Deficiencies in the current channel include: overlap of dealer and direct representative sales, a disproportionate number of sales hours spent in rural hospitals, and the inability of sales reps to communicate the specifications of the technologically advanced products to medical specialist decision makers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Closing Sales, Sales Management
- Estimate of the risk-free rate pf interest ("U.S. 10-year Treasury" bond rate
- Market Structure Maximize Profits
- Methods to maximize employment in canada
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- Ohmeda BOC
- Sales Order Processing
- Career Paper - Sales Representative
- Profit vs Not for profit Hospitals
- Wal Mart Pricing to Maximize Profits
- What actions might a government take in order to reduce the rate of inflation in the economy?
- Direct Democracy Vs Representative Democracy
- L'Oreal's Soft Sheen/Carson Selects Bristol's Sales & Marketing Analytics to Maximize the Efficiencies of their Data
- Power and liberal order: America's postwar world order in transition
- Server Virtualization: A Method To Maximize Return On Investment
2 pages / 307 words
7 pages / 1972 words
2 pages / 397 words
3 pages / 768 words
2 pages / 376 words
1 pages / 215 words
1 pages / 166 words