Title: od in india
|Date:||March 30, 2017|
|Length:||4 / 979|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They now have to stand up to global competition with borrowed technologies & insecure and relationship-driven employees. The organizations have now realized the need to bring in change rapidly; and hence the acute need for O.D. in Indian organizations.
In India, O.D. and planned change started in the early 1960s with a group of Indian professionals trained at the National Training Laboratories (NTL) at Bethel, Maine, USA, who brought a good deal of O...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
technology in India. Various programs were started and widely used in the Small Industries Extension Training (SIET) Institute, Hyderabad, State Bank of India and in the Indian Institute of Management (UM) programs in the mid 1960s. Unfortunately these remained isolated efforts and did not take O.D. to its logical conclusions...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Americans Attitude Change in the 60's
- Reasons Why Older Employees Are Often Resistant To Change.
- Reasons for a change in an Organisations Product or Service
- reasons for change
- Romeo and Juliet ;techniques used to show change
- The Narrative Techniques and Style of the Language in Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea
- With reference to the plays context, explore the techniques used by Shakespeare to establish the mood and plot of Hamlet in Act One, Scene One?
- A Passage to India:An Examination of the Work in a Historical Context
- ATTITUDE CHANGE IN VIEWING RACIST TERMS
- Attitude Change
- EFFECTS OF CRITICISM TO ATTITUDE CHANGE
- Impact of Openness to Experience on Interracial Attitudes and Impression Formation
- Reasons for Inequalities of Women's Health Care in India
- Techniques for Creating Change
- The Indian Penal Code Of 1860 Disregards The Rights And Entitlements Of Women In India- A Discussion
2 pages / 337 words
1 pages / 110 words
1 pages / 299 words
4 pages / 979 words
1 pages / 147 words
2 pages / 338 words
2 pages / 495 words