Title: Oconto WI vs. Las Vegas NV

Essay Details

Subject: Business
Author: Jill F
Date: January 1, 2015
Level: University
Grade: A
Length: 3 / 832
No of views: 0
Essay rating: good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)

Essay text:

Las Vegas has an elevation of 2000 feet, while Oconto is only 591 feet. Oconto has a land area of 6.9 square miles, compared to Las Vegas with 113.3 square miles. Also Oconto has only one zip code, but Las Vegas has 36. The population of Oconto, Wisconsin was estimated at 4,751 in July of 2002. Compare this to the estimated population in July 2002 for Las Vegas at 508,604 people...

Showed first 250 characters

Do you need an essay?

Here are the options you can choose from:

  • Order plagiarism free custom written essay
  • All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
  • Prices start from $12.99/page

Do you need many essays?

FULL access to essays database

  • This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
  • You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

Compare this to the estimated population in July 2002 for Las Vegas at 508,604 people. Males made up 48.0% of Oconto's population at 2,259 and females made up the other 52.0% at 2,449. However, males made up 50.8% of the population in Las Vegas at 243,077 and females made up the remaining 49.2% at 235,357 people...

Showed next 250 characters

If you cannot find any suitable paper on our site, which happens very rarely, you can always order custom written paper which will be written from scratch by our professional writers and deliver to you on requested time.
  • Your research paper is written by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are always met
  • You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an excellent student!

Total price: $10.00


Common topics in this essay:


Similar Essays:

Your education is your way to success!

Celebrate National Learning and
Development Month with Us!

Catch your 18% Discount
and Become a Successful Student!
*Limited Time Only