Title: Ob Theory Of Needs
|Date:||April 30, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 442|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
High nAch individuals prefer work that has a moderate probability of success, ideally a 50% chance. Achievers need regular feedback in order to monitor the progress of their acheivements. They prefer either to work alone or with other high achievers.
Those with a high need for affiliation (nAff) need harmonious relationships with other people and need to feel accepted by other people...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They tend to conform to the norms of their work group. High nAff individuals prefer work that provides significant personal interaction. They perform well in customer service and client interaction situations.
A person's need for power (nPow) can be one of two types - personal and institutional...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Devolution Of Hr To The Line: Implications For Perceptions Of People Management Effectiveness
- "Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
- Most Hong Kong people do not pay tax. Thus one-person-one-vote democracy ?
- Reasons people quit there jobs
- Suggest why different approaches to change management might be appropriate in different organizations.
- Theory Of Perception And Its Implications For Marketers
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- Why do people work? Brief answer using Herzberg's theory
- Poe's Man In The Crowd: Types Of People Based On Appearance
- 1. Explain the theory of multiple intelligences and examine its implications for schooling. (E.g. classroom practice, curriculum provision and assessment).
- How People Make Their Own Environment: A Theory of Genotype-Environmental Effects
- Geriatric Pain Management & Nursing Implications
- Explore How Black People Are Differently Treated By The Criminal Justice System
- Why Do People Switch Jobs
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
1 pages / 214 words
2 pages / 442 words
2 pages / 525 words
3 pages / 804 words
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 474 words
2 pages / 587 words