|Date:||December 1, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 415|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If discipline is founded upon liberty, the discipline itself must necessarily be active. We do not consider an individual disciplined only when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.
We call an individual disciplined when he is master of himself, and can, therefore, regulate his own conduct when it shall be necessary to follow some rule of life...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Such a concept of active discipline is not easy to comprehend or to apply. But certainly it contains a great educational principle, very different from the old-time absolute and undiscussed coercion to immobility.
A special technique is necessary to the teacher who is to lead the child along such a path of discipline, if she is to make it possible for him to continue in this way all his life, advancing indefinitely toward perfect self-mastery...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Lies My Teacher Told Me
- Capacity planning
- What is Capacity Utilization
- A study of the Wizard of Oz Phenomena
- lies my teacher told me
- Point By Point Comparison Paper
- Witch Trial Phenomena
- A Streetcar Named Desire -- Desire And Death
- Book Report - Lies My Teacher
- Lies My Teacher Told Me - Book Report
- Beliefs in Paranormal Phenomena and Locus of Control: A Field Study
- Define the term sensitive periods, and explain how the teacher's knowledge and understanding of these periods determines his/her preparation and custodianship of the prepared environment
- Heat Capacity Lab
2 pages / 415 words
2 pages / 312 words
1 pages / 189 words
1 pages / 249 words
2 pages / 559 words
1 pages / 235 words
1 pages / 265 words