Title: NUMMI & GM
|Date:||December 24, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They felt workers had the desire and motivation to do each job well and encouraged them to create ways of improving the products or processes. NUMMI's ?team assembly" was given autonomy to run its own line and rewarded each worker for improvement ideas.
Third, NUMMI implemented a complete integrated system in its work process that paid attention to detail...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
NUMMI's ?team assembly" was given autonomy to run its own line and rewarded each worker for improvement ideas.
Third, NUMMI implemented a complete integrated system in its work process that paid attention to detail. From the outset, it set up the plant properly, did not complicate the work force with brand new technology, selected suppliers, developed transportation systems to coordinate shipments, focused on effective quality controls from each division, and established credibility and trust with the UAW early in the process...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- "Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
- Asset Management With Investment Style
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- GAP: Strategic Management: Introduction; Vision, Mission, and Stakeholders
- Implementing a New Management Style and Philosophy
- Labor Unions and management
- Learning companies and knowledge management
- Management Style
- Management and Labor in Workplace
- management and labor
- Nationwide Vision Optical Management Paper
- Management on Labor Unions
- Theoretical consideration of quality management systems especially concerning service companies
- Workers' Participation in Management
- The FIT-Concept in Strategic Management ? An Inappropriate Idea for Companies in the 21st Century?
1 pages / 187 words
2 pages / 325 words
2 pages / 314 words
1 pages / 195 words
1 pages / 257 words
2 pages / 388 words
2 pages / 474 words