Title: NUCOR MARKETING
|Date:||October 9, 2015|
|Length:||13 / 3709|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
How is it possible that the largest U.S. steel manufacturers and largest recycler in the United States, to outrank the likes of Dell, Yahoo! and Conoco Phillips, to soar to the head of the pack?
Nucor has origins in the auto manufacturing industry, and entered the steel business with the acquisition of the Vulcraft plant in South Carolina in 1962...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1988, Nucor transformed the American market by adapting German technology, and introduced the first flat-rolled mini-mill in the United States. This innovation made Nucor the envy of the steel industry, and established their value discipline as a market innovator through product leadership. Since that time, Nucor has maintained their product leadership by venturing into a variety of products such as cold finished steel and steel fasteners...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: