Title: Nucleic Acids
|Date:||February 22, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 394|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The two strands are held together by hydrogen bonding between pairs of bases such that guanine always pairs with cytosine and adenine always pairs with thymine; this is called complementary base pairing
3. The diameter of the helix is 2.0 nm and adjacent bases are separated by 0.34 nm and inclined at 360 relative to each other...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This means that each complete turn of the double helix contains about 10 base pairs.
4. The amount of guanine is usually equal to that of cytosine.
The monomers of RNA and DNA are called nucleotides. Each nucleotide has three parts:
A Five Carbon or Pentose Sugar
The sugar will be one of two very similar pentose rings...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Continuity Planning – Proactive And Reactive
- Identification and analysis Of Value Added And Non-Value Added Steps In Work Processes.
- Value Added Taxes
- Nucleic Acids
- value added dealers (auto)
- Does restructuring increase a firm's value-added/labor productivity
- Acids and Bases: Titrations, Reactions, and Standardizations
- Amino Acids
- An investigation to see how much oxygen is given off when different concentrations of catalase are added with hydrogen peroxide.
- Cell-Penetrating Peptide Conjugates Of Peptide Nucleic Acids (Pna) As Inhibitors Of Hiv-1 Tat-Dependent Trans-Activation In Cells
- Fatty Acids
- Nonuniversal Effects In Bose-Einstein Condensation
- Synthesis of an Orthopedic Cement by the Addition of Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate to Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
1 pages / 132 words
2 pages / 394 words
1 pages / 266 words
3 pages / 830 words
6 pages / 1593 words
2 pages / 400 words
2 pages / 314 words