|Date:||April 17, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1015|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Explain the difference between Rotary and Dual Tone Multi-frequency.
The major difference between Rotary and Dual Tone Multi-frequency(DTMF) is the method by which they are executed to the phone system. Rotary uses interrupted pulses to communicate the characters or digits on the rotary dial. Rotary systems were different depending on the country in which it was used having certain amounts of pulses to represent certain digits on the rotary dial...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Rotary systems were different depending on the country in which it was used having certain amounts of pulses to represent certain digits on the rotary dial. For example, in the United States, dialing a number five on a rotary dial set would open and close electrical contacts on the phone five times thus sending five pulses...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 420 words
2 pages / 382 words
3 pages / 673 words
2 pages / 401 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 399 words