Title: NT Model
|Date:||November 17, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 532|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
NT allows the creation of accounts, which can be assembled into separate sections of e.g. users and administration. Both are set with separate privileges depending on the User ID and the password the user enters. The permission controls are based on security Ids found in a security access token which determines the users privileges...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The permission controls are based on security Ids found in a security access token which determines the users privileges. However in highly secured systems fingerprints can be used for authentication. Also, the built ? in Guest account can restrict entry for casual users.
As well as tracking the users access controls, NT also manages the applications access controls by using a subject...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- erereCreate Your Own Emergency Boot Disk
- What to do if your business fails
- Macbeth Copied
- Degenerate Disk Disease
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- The History Of Disk Jockey's
- Why Comunism fails
- sumting i just copied and pasted
- All About Disk Geometry And The 1024 Cylinder Limit For Disks.
- Pennsylvania Fails Its Special Needs Students.
- Comparison of Windows and X Windows on Knoppix Linux Boot disk and Window 2000 Citing Advantages and Disadvantages to Both
- Data model: OODBMS vs. RDBMS
- Failure Trends in a Large Disk Drive Population
- Hard Disk
2 pages / 434 words
3 pages / 730 words
3 pages / 605 words
2 pages / 497 words
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 532 words
2 pages / 414 words