Title: novel locking system
|Date:||August 18, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 396|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
LCD, Keypad. The LCD display provides a friendly interface to the user guiding through each step. While entering the 4-digit password, the microcontroller accepts one digit at a time and subsequently compares each digit to the stored password. Once the correct password is entered, the microcontroller sends output signals to the LCDs to inform the user that he or she may proceed with unlocking the door...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The microcontroller also sends an output pulse to trigger the solenoid lock.
If the user opts to change the current password, the microcontroller sends output to LCD informing the user about the password change mode. Then, the micro controller accepts the next four numbers entered by the user and replaces the stored password with these numbers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Malls affect people...they're designed to
- Should Australia Introduce Any Tax Or Gst Changes?
- US & Chile's Spcial Security System
- ANALYSE THE WHOLE I T CONFIGURATION OF A BIG COMPANY
- Cluster Configuration
- Human Microchip Implant
- Jack Kilby: Inventor of the Microchip
- LInux Mail server configuration
- Network Configuration Case
- Network Software Configuration
- novel locking system
- System Analysis and Design Methods
- THE WINFS FILE SYSTEM AND MODERN ENCRYPTION METHODS
- XP SYSTEM SETUP & CONFIGURATION
1 pages / 224 words
1 pages / 265 words
1 pages / 176 words
1 pages / 287 words
2 pages / 396 words
1 pages / 176 words
3 pages / 610 words