Title: Not the best paper...
|Date:||November 22, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 367|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He became convinced American consumers wanted a new type of store. Trusting his vision, Sam and his wife Helen put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Ark.
1972 – Wal-Mart goes public
Discounters such as Kmart quickly expanded in the 1960s, while Sam only had enough money to build 15 Wal-Mart stores...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1972, Wal-Mart stock was offered for the first time on the New York Stock Exchange. With this infusion of capital, our company grew to 276 stores in 11 states by the end of the decade.
The 1980s – Wal-Mart comes of age
In 1983, the first Sam’s Club members-warehouse store opened. The first Supercenter opened in 1988, featuring a complete grocery, and 36 departments of general merchandise...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 197 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 139 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 313 words
1 pages / 243 words
1 pages / 264 words