Title: Norman Brinker and Brinker International
|Date:||October 9, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 734|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
During 2000 to 2003, these restaurant chains were recognized among the 400 best companies in America by Forbes magazine (Nelson & Quick, 2006). Much of Brinker International’s success is due to the management, leadership, and followership of Norman Brinker.
Mr. Brinker is well known for his leadership abilities; however, he first became a winner through his management skills...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Brinker is well known for his leadership abilities; however, he first became a winner through his management skills. Being able to plan, budget, organize, and hire the right staff to get the job done led to his success with Steak and Ale. Moreover, Brinker’s vision was a key aspect that led him to become an accomplished leader...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Developing an Effective Self-Managed Work Team in the 21st Century Organization
- Do Effective Managers Also Need To Be Good Leaders?
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- History Of Norman Brinker
- leaders followers
- Network Development in the Managed Care Organization
- Norman Brinker and Brinker International
- Organisational success depends ultimately on the qualities of its leaders. But are leaders born successful or can they be trained
- Transactional Leaders, Transformational Leaders, And Emotional Intelligence
- Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
- “Leaders and Followers”
- Effective Leaders' Habits Change
- Leaders In Organization
- The role and responsibilities of both leaders and managers in creating and maintaining a healthy organizational culture has differences and similarities, both a leader and a manager have the same goal to have a healthy organization but the approac...
- The Perceptions of Followers to Discipline from Male and Female Leaders
3 pages / 852 words
2 pages / 568 words
5 pages / 1295 words
3 pages / 734 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 421 words
2 pages / 365 words