Title: Nokia's strategy
|Date:||May 26, 2012|
|Length:||7 / 1931|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
than half of the 49 million mobile users in India carried a Nokia handset. Six out of every 10
people who bought a mobile phone in India picked up a Nokia. Many of them had made their
first ever-mobile call on a Nokia phone over a Nokia network. The 1100, the phone which was
'Made for India', had become Nokia's largest selling model globally...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The 1100, the phone which was
'Made for India', had become Nokia's largest selling model globally.
Nokia had pursued a cost leadership strategy in India, looking for various ways to cut costs.
These included, setting up a manufacturing base for handsets in India, creating financing options
for cellphones and working with cellular operators to reduce airtime costs...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- A proposal for a new market strategy for the Thomas Burberry London perfume range
- Business-Level Strategy
- Cpa'S Range
- Lone, Alone On The Range (Of Mice And Men)
- Shrek appeals to a wide range of audiences. How have the makers of the film enabled this to happen?
- Between the middle of the Fifteenth century and Eighteenth century, there was a wide range of views of the poor and disenfranchised in Western Europe, including the treatment and health of the poor, religious attitudes, social sympathy, and punish...
- Describe a range of negotiation styles and evaluate their effectiveness
- Long Range Casues Of WWII
- Long Range Casues Of Wwii
- Time Devices
- Women Characters In Lone Range
- Comparison of High Noon and Open Range
- The idea of facades across a range of texts
- Brooks Range
- Rapid, Long-Range Molecular Haplotyping of
5 pages / 1420 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 327 words
2 pages / 377 words
2 pages / 489 words
5 pages / 1346 words
7 pages / 1931 words