Title: Nokia and the N95 strategy
|Date:||June 3, 2014|
|Length:||19 / 5605|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In a cell phone we can find telephone technology allied to SMS, mp3, video, photography, GPS, internet and office technology. The perfect example, of this alliance, is the N95, the high-end cell phone from Nokia, the world leader in this market.
How it all began
Nokia was set up by Fredrik Idestam’s on the banks of Nokianvirta River, it started as a paper mill...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Between 1865 and 1967, the company would become a major industrial force; it merged with a cable company and a rubber firm to set the new Nokia Corporation on the path to electronics and it was only in 1902 that Nokia added electricity generation to its business activities.
In 1967 Nokia Ab, Finnish Rubber Works and Finnish Cable formally merged to create Nokia Corporation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: