|Date:||February 14, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1327|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As per latest statistics India has around 140 million mobile subscribers.
Mobile Phone Technologies
Mobile phone operators are using mainly two basic technologies in India, GSM and CDMA. GSM stands for Global System for Mobile Communications and it is the most widely used mobile technology in the world with 2 billion subscribers in 212 countries...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
GSM stands for Global System for Mobile Communications and it is the most widely used mobile technology in the world with 2 billion subscribers in 212 countries. Code division multiple access or CDMA is another mobile technology used in India.
India has around 1 billion GSM users as per Cellular Operators Association of India’s (COAI) latest statistics and 39 million CDMA users as per Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India’s (AUSPI) statistics...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- What Factors Led to the Slowdown of the US Economy in 2001? Have matters improved in 2004? Evaluate the Risks of a Downturn in 2005 if Oil Prices Remain Over $40 a Barrel. What Are the Effects on the European and Asian Economies?
- help me in nokia
- Nokia N95