Title: Nike+ iPod Sport Kit
|Date:||August 16, 2013|
|Length:||10 / 2951|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There is also a minor issue of the kit's limited functionality which hinders for product growth. As a result, the current target segment of elite runners should be redefined and expanded to include the "sport fashionistas", technology savvy footwear customers, and people who are interested in sports in general...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This would make the product appeal to a broader general public and increase sales potential. As for the marketing strategy, Nike should turn to traditional advertising campaign in massively broadcasting the product at different media outlets, and also sponsoring various sports events to raise awareness...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- China Sport Product Market Analysis
- NIKE SHOES
- Nike Inc.: Study of value chain functions and how they contribute to the success of Nike.
- Nike+ iPod Sport Kit
- Product Life Cycle Analysis for the Apple iPod
- “At all times it is important not to lose sight of the fact that sport is about people at play. Select a biography or autobiography about a prominent AUSTRALIAN sport participant. Analyze the sport development of the participant, indicating how ...
- NIKE Information System Case Studies