Title: Nike History
|Date:||December 1, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 907|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Katz (1994) descries that "special Nike strain of the myriad intricacies of cool," whereby Nike has come to interject itself into the fabric of culture by defining what it means to be irreverent, athletic, and entirely 'with it.' Consistently re-inventing its appeal, Nike works to gear its products toward the maintenance of the athletic body...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One statement of purpose declares the company exists "to enhance people's lives through sport and fitness," while another imagines Nike engaged in "keeping the magic of sport alive" (both Katz, 1994: 25).
Yet an underlying set of principles informs the Nike behemoth and contributes to its continued success...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Nike Apparel
- Nike History
- Nike Inc.: Study of value chain functions and how they contribute to the success of Nike.
- Nike+ iPod Sport Kit
- Nike: Surrounding Consumers by 7 Advertisement Platforms
- The History Of Nike Inc.
- The History Of Nike
- Nike Company History
- Nike History