Title: New York Life
|Date:||July 21, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 713|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Professional agents, excellent customer service, strategic financial practices, and offering original products to policyholders are the ingredients that have kept New York Life a thriving mutual insurance company.
According to New York Life’s CEO Sy Sternberg, being a mutual life insurance company means that the company can provide for its policyholders in the long-run, unlike an investment life insurance company (www...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In addition to its nearly $169 billion in consolidated assets, New York Life holds a well-diversified portfolio, and receives some of the highest ratings for financial strength from the life insurance industry’s rating agencies (www.newyorklife.com). Most of New York Life’s assets are invested in fixed securities that have investment grade ratings by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (www...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Life In New York Tenement Houses
- Canadian Life Insurance Industry
- Environmental Analysis: New York Life Insurance
- Life Insurance India term paper
- life insurance
- New York Life
- Overcoming Barriers In Life Insurance
- Should You Invest In Life Insurance?
- Sun Life Insurance - Entering China
- Swott Of Life Insurance
- The difference Between Life In The 1930's And Life In The year 2003
- Life Insurance
- Life or Death Choose One
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- First year of life
2 pages / 314 words
3 pages / 713 words
2 pages / 458 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 424 words
2 pages / 446 words
2 pages / 428 words