Title: New Technology means staff reductions
|Date:||October 4, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 523|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With these companies doing so, they are discovering that with this new technology, they do not need the employees that they once employed because this new technology does their job at a much more cost efficient price. Although, with these new systems, many companies are trying them out at the expense of their employees...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although, with these new systems, many companies are trying them out at the expense of their employees. They get all this new technology to see how it works and if it will be more cost efficient for them, and if it is, they tend to let the employees go. Although all companies are doing this and keeping their prices down for the consumers, its not the most ethical thing that companies should be doing to their employees...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss the proposition that managers should do everything they can to enhance the job satisfaction of their employees.
- Email has eliminated the need for face-to-face contact between managers and staff
- Gung-Ho means “Work together”
- Has email replaced the need for face-to-face contact between managers and staff?
- How best can managers ensure employees are motivated at work?
- New Technology means staff reductions
- Reductions In Work Force
- The Vitally Important Method of Communications As a Means of Enhancing Staff Empowerment
- Training Managers To Improve Employee Retention
- What Do Managers Do? Critically discuss the following statement: “The work and skills of managers are the same irrespective of their position within the organisation.”
- Work Life: Productivity And Retention In Male Employees
- How can managers use their understanding of motivation and communication theories to improve performance of staff?
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs connected with people's employees in their work and in management
- Employees Privacy Rights in the Work Place
- Remote Employees Work From Home Challenges And Issues
3 pages / 777 words
2 pages / 448 words
2 pages / 592 words
2 pages / 479 words
1 pages / 149 words
2 pages / 490 words
1 pages / 272 words