Title: new bankruptcy laws
|Date:||May 26, 2013|
|Length:||8 / 2199|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This new law, Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection (BAPCPA), took effect on October 17, 2005. This new law is the biggest reforms in U.S. bankruptcy law in over 10 years. Personal bankruptcies have jumped in September to the highest on record. Filings averaged more than 9,000 per day, up roughly fifty percent from last year's daily volume, during the first two weeks of September...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Personal bankruptcies have jumped in September to the highest on record. Filings averaged more than 9,000 per day, up roughly fifty percent from last year's daily volume, during the first two weeks of September. (Aborgast, 2005) The credit card industry is one of the largest advocates of this bill stating that it will cut back on the inundation of bankruptcy filings by gamblers, compulsive shoppers and drug users to name a few...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- chapter 13
- Scarlet Letter Chapter by chapter
- Bankruptcy Laws in America
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 5
- new bankruptcy laws
- The New Bankruptcy Laws
- What Factors Led to the Slowdown of the US Economy in 2001? Have matters improved in 2004? Evaluate the Risks of a Downturn in 2005 if Oil Prices Remain Over $40 a Barrel. What Are the Effects on the European and Asian Economies?
- Contrasting Book One, Chapter One With Bokk Two, Chapter Two Of Georg
- In Bad Blood, find the passage which begins in chapter 8 with ?My mother felt?' (p.125) and finishes in chapter 9 with ?I found a place to hide.' (p.131).
- Tortilla Curtain-Chapter By Chapter Summary
- Animal Farm: Chapter By Chapter Review
- Watership Down: Chapter By Chapter Summary
- A New Chapter
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
2 pages / 346 words
1 pages / 118 words
1 pages / 179 words
3 pages / 638 words
2 pages / 335 words
3 pages / 695 words
1 pages / 285 words