|Date:||May 20, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 523|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Because all cabling is connected to the central device , if one link fails, only that portion of the network will fail. The rest of the network will not be affected. However, if the central devise fails the entire network will fail. A star topology can have a maximum of 1024 nodes on a LAN and is commonly used for 10BaseT...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A star topology can have a maximum of 1024 nodes on a LAN and is commonly used for 10BaseT. (IEEE 802.3) and 100BaseTX (IEEE 802.3u) Ethernet.
The advantages of using a Star Topology include reliability and ease of maintenance and installation. Monitoring and troubleshooting can be maintained at the central device, providing easier maintenance...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Identifing Market Segments And Target
- manage customer segments
- Black, White: The Cultural Collision
- Collision at Cajamarcara
- Qualities of a Dedicated Teacher
- A Dedicated System For Processing Faces
- Chemistry- Collision Theory
- Circuits 1 Lab Formal Project
- Dark Collision
- Free Trade And The Environment: A Possible Friendship?
- ac circuits lab report
- Electrical Circuits
- Virtual Private Network Protocols
- Virtual Private Network