Title: Network topologies
|Date:||July 4, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1003|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A description of four topologies follows.
Mesh topology is the first topology discussed. In a mesh topology, the devices are connected with many redundant interconnections between nodes. Each device in the mesh topology is connected to every other device in the network. The mesh topology is the most expensive to implement but is also the most fault tolerant (Johnson, Tittel, and Tomsho, 2004)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The mesh topology is the most expensive to implement but is also the most fault tolerant (Johnson, Tittel, and Tomsho, 2004). If any one cable or device within the mesh topology network fails, performance is not affected because of the multiple connections to other devices.
When every workstation is connected to a main cable (bus), this is referred to as the bus topology...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- hi5 Networks
- The emerging network of networks
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- HD TV over IP Networks
- Mesh, Bus, Ring and Star topologies
- Protocol Review of Telephone and Data Networks
- SR ht 010 Review Telephone and data Networks
1 pages / 278 words
3 pages / 665 words
1 pages / 290 words
4 pages / 1003 words
2 pages / 416 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 345 words