Title: Network Topolgy
|Date:||April 8, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 406|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The hub then directs the traffic of the incoming data and outbound data to the correct target. The bad news is that if the hub fails or dies then so does the network. This network configuration can be slow too, because all the data is traveling through the hub it can cause a traffic jam if too many users are on it at the same time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A couple of benefits of this configuration are:
1.) It is easy to connect new devices to the network.
2.) If a device that is on the network fails it is easy to identify where the problem is.
The ring topology uses a different approach. This configuration connects each device or node to two other devices next to it in the network, so that eventually every device is connected creating a circuit...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 406 words
2 pages / 364 words
2 pages / 473 words
2 pages / 546 words
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 416 words
2 pages / 381 words