Title: Narayan Murthy
|Date:||May 29, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1400|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, all to often, the leadership team is not rounded out by people who actually know how to run a business and how to drive sales. Building a strong balanced team can be one of the trickier aspects of creating a successful start-up because it necessarily requires the visionary and the technical genius (founders) to admit their practical shortcomings and give up some of the control of the business...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The idea behind a start-up is often somebody's "baby" and, quite naturally, they want to control every aspect of its development. Once you move these people away from micromanaging the business, the start-up begins to have a chance.
2. Well-conceived business plan : This is an area where the practical experience of a well-rounded leadership team gives the start-up a leg up...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Narayan Murthy
- 7 Critical Steps-To Launch A Successful Internet Home-Based Business!
- : CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE AND CULTURE IN RELATION TO BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- A Definite Link Between an Organisation's Business Strategy and Human Resources Strategy is Essential for Business Success
- A critical review of the emergence, development, business models and performance of the application service provider (ASP) sector
- CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF SME's in the promotion of such business in the Tanzanian Economy.
- Compare and contrast the strategies of war planning and business planning. What internal (micro) and external (macro) environmental factors or forces are considered important for the success of planning in business and war?
- Critical Topics to Explore before Starting a Small Business
- Large And Medium Scale Business
- Selecting critical business processes: A case study
- Strategies and their Significance for Business Growth and the Success of a New Business
- Junkie Business Critical Analysis
- Critical Review Of Business Ethics Education
- Critical appraisal of Amazon.com current e-business strategy and activities.
- Narayan Murthy
2 pages / 540 words
2 pages / 353 words
2 pages / 393 words
5 pages / 1400 words
3 pages / 805 words
1 pages / 193 words
2 pages / 383 words