Title: napster is taking over.
|Date:||March 2, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1695|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The legal problem with Napster was that downloaders were not paying the due royalties to the artist and producers. Napster and its contemporary, Audiogalaxy, were not exact forms of shareware, so the RIAA was able to sue them as companies. The people who were actually doing the downloading got off scotch-free with thousands of free downloaded music tracks...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The people who were actually doing the downloading got off scotch-free with thousands of free downloaded music tracks. As a result of the case Napster was shut down. Today we are introduced to subsequent forms of downloading, like KaZaA,Bearshare, and limewire would create a whole new kind of trouble for individuals getting free music...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Campaign Spending
- Innocuous Spending
- College Spending
- Gas Crisis and Consumer spending
- Spending Of Sports
- Cable Modems Vs. Digital Subscriber
- Deficit Spending
- spending and achievement
- How Has the Internet Changed the Music and Movie Industries
- Cable Modems Vs. Digital Subscriber Lines
- Cable Modems
- Digital Music Distribution: Napster Vs. Kazzaa
- Introduction to Cable Modems
- Isdn Vs. Cable Modems
- Military Spending
1 pages / 219 words
1 pages / 227 words
3 pages / 863 words
1 pages / 295 words
2 pages / 503 words
2 pages / 313 words
2 pages / 323 words