|Date:||December 26, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 258|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These are some results of Volker Lieffering's "Study on the Nanotechnology and Microsystems Technology sector in Mexico", published by Malsch TechnoValuation in November 2004.
Two Mexican companies are openly active in nanotechnology. Recently, Mexican researchers have developed and patented anti-graffiti paint based on nanotechnology...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The study also gives an overview of nanotechnology application potential in sectors which are important for the Mexican economy. These sectors are renewable energy, agriculture and environment.
There is currently no national nanotechnology research programme, but nanotechnology research and technology transfer projects can be funded through several national and international programmes...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: